Dhaniya Tamatar (Coriander Tomato) Chutney
- Fresh coriander leaves - 1 cup
- Tomato - 1
- Green chilies - 2
- Garlic cloves - 2-3
- Jeera/ cumin seeds - 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Wash coriander, tomato, garlic cloves and green chilies well.
- Add coriander, green chilies, tomato and garlic to a mixer jar.
- Add jeera and salt to taste and grind it to a smooth paste.
- Jhatpat "Dhaniya Tamatar (Coriander Tomato) Chutney" is ready to serve now.
Good food creates good memories and can win many hearts. Though basic cooking started in my Mumbai days, but being in Germany for few years, I started missing all Indian food especially street food. This has made me trying new and new dishes at home and even during the lockdown period in india, it has proved to be the need of the hour!!