Dhokla Pizza is a unique and simple snack item.
Dhokla Pizza is a very innovative, delicious, and healthy recipe. This is the perfect kind of recipe that you can make when there you have leftover roti with you. Generally to make pizzas all-purpose flour or maida is used, while this uses whole wheat flour which is healthier. Hence, it is good for kids, as well as, adults. So try this innovative recipe at your home and enjoy it with your family. Do not forget to tell us how you liked this recipe.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was made by a lovely Chef – Bhavuk Aggarwal
Tips and suggestions by the Chef:-
- Adding sooji or semolina while making the batter gives this dish crispiness.
- While preparing the batter, make sure that there are no lumps in it.
- If you do not have fresh cream to prepare the dip, you can use mayo or hung curd.
- You can add any seasoning of your choice to the dip.
- While making this pizza in the microwave, remember to grease the chapati with some water.
- While making the pizza, after applying the dip, you can add cheese, schezwan sauce, or any vegetable of your choice.
- You can also make this pizza by steaming it for about 5 minutes.
No comments yet.