Sandwich Dhokla | White Sandwich Dhokla is a tempting snack.
Sandwich Dhokla | White Sandwich Dhokla is a mouthwatering snack and breakfast. The chutney is sandwiched in white dhokla to make this yummy snack. This is a very popular dish from Gujarati cuisine. You can easily make this snack at home by following this simple recipe. This tastes amazing and you do not require any chutney or a dip. Moreover, this is very healthy. You just require idli or dosa batter, green chutney and only 10 minutes for cooking. Everyone will love this snack. So, try to make this at home and get appreciated by everyone.
This dish was prepared by Neelam Shah – a lovely and very talented mom who loves to cook.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- The idli/dosa batter should be thick.
- Add fruit salt to the batter just before steaming the dhokla.
- Before putting the dhokla for steaming, the should be boiling. Else it will not be fluffy.
- Make this dhokla using Green Chutney.
- Let the dhokla cool completely the only cut into pieces.