Falahari Chutney – Vrat Special
- Amlas - 2
- Palak/ spinach leaves (roughly chopped) - 1/2 cup
- Coriander/ dhaniya leaves ( roughly chopped) - 1/2 cup
- Green chili chopped - 1
- Dahi/ curd - 1 tablespoon
- Anardana/ pomegranate seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
- Sendha namak/ rock salt (to taste)
- Add all the ingredients in a mixer jar.
- Grind to paste.
- "Falahari Chutney" is ready. Enjoy with your meal!
Hi! I am Ruchika, mother to a two year old, Hridyansh, married to a wonderful person, Vineet and live in Haryana, travelling around different cities.
A banker by profession and a foodie by heart. It is a humble attempt at sharing my passion for food. You will definitely find lot of easy recipes in this space.
I have no formal training in food photography. So, please bear up with me. Suggestions to improve this are always welcome and Feedback is always appreciated.