French Beans/Green Beans Aloo Dry Curry
- Green/ French beans - 200 grams
- Potato - 1
- Green chilies - 2
- Tomato - 1
- Garlic - 3 cloves
- Spices - Coriander, Turmeric, Red chilli and Garam masala powder - each 1/2 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Oil - 2 tablespoon
- Cumin Seeds/Jeera - 1/2 tablespoon
- Chop French beans, potato, green chillies, garlic.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium flame and add cumin seeds and garlic to it.
- Add green chilies, beans and aloo together. Mix well and cover the pan for 5 minutes.
- Add salt and spices - turmeric, red chilli and coriander masala and mix well.
- Cover the lid and cook the curry for another 5-6 minutes. Check and mix/ stir in between.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook them for 5 more minutes. Switch off the gas now.
- Add garam masala and cover the pan for 2-3 minutes.
- French Beans Aloo curry is ready to be served with rotis/ phulkas.
Good food creates good memories and can win many hearts. Though basic cooking started in my Mumbai days, but being in Germany for few years, I started missing all Indian food especially street food. This has made me trying new and new dishes at home and even during the lockdown period in india, it has proved to be the need of the hour!!