Fried Papad Chaat – 2 Minute Recipe
- Papad - 2
- Chopped onions/ pyaz, tomatoes/ tamatar and green chili/ hari mirch - 1 each
- Spices - Chaat masala and black pepper/ kali mirch powder - 1/2 teaspoon each
- Chopped coriander leaves/ dhaniya patti - a handful
- Salt/ namak to taste
- Oil/ tel for frying papad
- Heat oil on medium flame. Fry the papads and then break them in small pieces. Set aside. Meanwhile chop the veggies.
- Take a bowl and place fried papad pieces on it. Add chopped onions, tomatoes, coriander leaves and chilies and mix well.
- Sprinkle salt and spices. Mix well.
- 'Fried Papad Chaat' is ready for a quick appetizer/ snacks. Serve it immediately!!
Good food creates good memories and can win many hearts. Though basic cooking started in my Mumbai days, but being in Germany for few years, I started missing all Indian food especially street food. This has made me trying new and new dishes at home and even during the lockdown period in india, it has proved to be the need of the hour!!