Fried Potato Wedges – Tasty Appetizer
- Big size potatoes/ aloo - 4
- All purpose flour/ maida - 4 tablespoons
- Pizza masala - 1 tablespoon
- Red chili flakes - 1 teaspoon
- Curd/ dahi - 1 tablespoon
- Salt/ namak to taste
- Oil/ tel - To deep fry
- Peel and cut the potatoes in desired shapes. I prefer thick and long shapes.
- Take a pan and add 1 liter water. When water starts boiling, add potatoes. When they get cooked around 75%, switch off the flame and drain them.
- Take a mixing bowl and add maida, red chili flakes, curd, pizza masala, salt and boiled potatoes. Keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat enough oil in a pan and deep fry potato wedges until they become crispy and golden in colour.
- Yummy 'Fried Potato Wedges' are ready to be served with any dip of your choice!!
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.