Fry Aloo Samosa is a crispy, flaky, and delicious snack.
Fry Aloo Samosa is India’s most popular snack. It is best enjoyed with tangy tamarind chutney and a hot cup of tea. Moreover, you can serve as the perfect treat for small celebrations. It has a crisp and flaky outer layer made of maida and a rich filling of fried potato and spices. In addition, Crunchy fried samosa is one of the most popular street food snacks. So, try this recipe to make your occasion special and share your feedback with us.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Rashmi Bhargava
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- The ratio of maida and sooji should be 10:1.
- Check the moyan by binding the flour. If it binds, the moyan is perfect. Else, add more oil.
- Instead of mint powder, fresh mint leaves can be added.
- To store samosa in the freezer, half fry them on high flame, let it cool down, and store it. The next day fry them on medium flame again until it becomes golden and crispy.
- Store half fry samosa in the freezer for 5 to 7 days.
- To avoid bubbles on it, the samosa should be fried on a low flame
- Adjust spices as per your choice.