Open Pinwheel Samosa In Air Fryer is the most popular snack in India.
Open Pinwheel Samosa In Air Fryer is a delicious pocket of dough stuffed with potato mixture. If you get bored with the same triangular samosa, it’s time to try this style of samosa. Moreover, when you prepare it in a way that looks like a rose, it gives a completely different look to the snack. Furthermore, you can serve this dish with Indian masala chai. In addition, it is convenient for you to cook it in the air fryer for a few minutes. Try our new style dish for your family and share your valuable feedback with us in our comment box.
This recipe was prepared using Philips Air Fryer – HD9252. You can buy this digital air fryer (model HD9252) from the nearby electronic store or on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3ypM2vs
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Vijay Haldiya
Tips And Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- You can use grated ginger chili instead of its paste.
- If you want you can use whole wheat flour also for making the dough.
- Keep potato mixture dry to make crispy samosa.
- You can use oil instead of clarified butter.
- Parboil the peas in boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Don’t use hot potato mixture for stuffing.
- Serving suggestions: Serve with Green Chutney | Hari Chutney | Coriander Chutney and Tomato Ketchup | Homemade Tomato Ketchup