Gajar Ki Chutney | Carrot Pachadi is a colorful side dish.
Gajar Ki Chutney | Carrot Pachadi is a healthy and spicy dish. It is easy to prepare in just a few minutes. You just have to add ground carrot, coconut, and coriander leaves with some spices in a bowl and add tadka to prepare chutney. In addition, this nutritious chutney is great for digestion. It goes well with hot rice and ghee. Moreover, it is a multipurpose chutney that can be used in many different ways. So try to prepare this quick recipe in your kitchen and share your feedback with us in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Priyanka Murlidhar
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:
- Grind coconut, carrot, and coriander leaves separately for colorful chutney.
- If desired, grind coconut, carrot, and coriander leaves together.
- If you want you can use grated coconut and carrot.
- Add 1 tsp of water so the chutney will not become dry.
- Adding tadka to the chutney is optional.
- Urad dal and chana dal are optional for tadka.
No comments yet.