Instant Lemon Chutney | Nimbu Ki Chutney is a sour and sweet side dish.
Instant Lemon Chutney | Nimbu Ki Chutney is a vitamin C and iron-rich dish. It is so easy to make with just 3 ingredients. You just need lemon, jaggery powder, and pickle masala to prepare this spicy and tangy chutney. Moreover, it looks colorful and tasty to serve with any type of dish. Even you can add it to your plate on behalf of sabji with paratha, poori, or roti. You only have to follow some important tips, and chutney will come out perfect. In addition, you can store it in a glass jar in the refrigerator and enjoy it for a year. So, try to make this healthy and spicy dish for your friends and family, and share your feedback with us in the comment section.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was prepared by a lovely mom : Vijay Haldiya
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- All lemon seeds should be removed.
- The ratio of jaggery/sugar to lemon should be 1:1.
- The ratio of pickle masala to lemon should be 1:4.
- This pickle should initially be kept at room temperature for 2 days and then stored in a glass jar and keep it in a refrigerator to consume for up to one year.
- You can consume this chutney after 2 to 3 days.
No comments yet.