Gatte Ki Sabji And Gatte Ka Pulao are famous Rajasthani dishes.
Gatte Ki Sabji And Gatte Ka Pulao are traditional dishes. This sabji doesn’t require any type of veggie so, you can make it any time. It is a perfect recipe that you can make on a busy day for your everyday meals. It is a simple and protein-rich dish. The spices impart taste and make the dish aromatic and relishing. Moreover, this is a no onion and no garlic recipe. You can serve it to your guest on special occasions or can be packed into a lunch box for a wholesome meal. So, try to make this sabzi and pulao in your kitchen and share your feedback with us.
Click here to watch this video
This is recipe no. 1 from Rajasthan prepared in the Zayka Premier League – Season 3 by a lovely Mom: Vimki Giria
Tips and Suggestions by the Mom Chef :
- FOR GATTE :
- Asafoetida should be added to the gatta dough to make it tasty and flavourful.
- The moyan should be checked by binding the flour. If it binds, the moyan is perfect. Else, more oil should be added.
- Add the gatte to the water for cooking only after it boils else, they will stick to the pan.
- When gatte floats on the boiled water and small bubbles appear on the top of gatte, it indicates that gatte is well cooked.
- You can fry the gatte instead of boiling in water.
- TO MAKE SOFT GATTE :
- Add enough quantity of oil.
- Prepare the dough using curd instead of water.
- If using water to knead the dough, use lukewarm water.
- Make thin gatte.
- FOR GATTE KI SABJI :
- The curd mixture should be stirred continuously till it starts to boil else, it may curdle.
- Use room temperature curd.
- Use boiled water of gatte to add in sabji.
For more such exciting recipes like Gatte Ki Sabji And Gatte Ka Pulao, Please click on the following links:
No comments yet.