Gobhi Aloo Stir Fry Curry
- Gobhi - 200 gms
- Potatoes - 1
- Green chilies - 2
- Garlic - 3 cloves
- Onions - 1 medium size
- Coriander/ dhaniya powder - 1/2 tablespoon
- Turmeric/ Haldi powder - 1/2 tablespoon
- Garam masala powder - 1/2 tablespoon
- Red chilli/ lal mirch powder - 1/2 tablespoon
- Oil - 3 tablespoon
- Mustard seeds/Rai - 1/2 tablespoon
- Cumin seeds/Jeera - 1/2 tablespoon
- Hing/ Asafoetida - a pinch
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves for garnish
- Wash and cut gobhi, aloo, green chillies, garlic & onions.
- Heat oil in a pan and add hing, mustard and cumin seeds. Let it crackle on medium flame.
- Add onions, chilies and garlic to the pan and saute the mix for few seconds till the onions turn out translucent.
- Add potatoes and stir fry the mix for 2 minutes. Don't cover the lid of the pan.
- Add cauliflower and mix well. Fry this mix on medium flame for 5 more minutes.
- Add all spices (garam masala, turmeric, red chilli & coriander powder) and salt to the curry. Mix it well and cook the curry covered for 5-7 minutes on medium flame.
- Check out the curry and switch off the gas once the vegetables are well cooked.
- Garnish the curry with freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- Gobhi Aloo Stir Fry Curry is ready to be served.
Good food creates good memories and can win many hearts. Though basic cooking started in my Mumbai days, but being in Germany for few years, I started missing all Indian food especially street food. This has made me trying new and new dishes at home and even during the lockdown period in india, it has proved to be the need of the hour!!