Gobi (Cauliflower) Paratha
- Whole wheat flour : 2 bowl
- Chopped cauliflower : 1 bowl
- Chopped Green Coriander : 1 tablespoon
- Green Chilli : 2 pieces
- Grated Ginger : 1/2 teaspoon
- Spices (as per taste) : Red Chili Powder, Coriander Powder, Turmeric powder , Chaat Masala and Garam Masala
- Gram flour : 2 tablespoon
- Ghee or oil : 1/ 2bowl
- Salt to taste
- Put pan on gas and add 2 tablespoon ghee. Heat it on medium flame and add cauliflower and saute it for 3 minutes.
- Add gram flour and cook it for 5 minutes.
- Add all spices,chopped coriander, chilli and ginger. Mix it properly and turn off the heat.
- Mix salt and ghee (1 teaspoon) in wheat flour and prepare dough with water and keep it aside.
- Make round balls from the dough and stuff it with the cauliflower masala and press it well.
- Roll them into circular shape for parathas.
- Cook the parathas on a tava on medium flame and apply ghee on both sides. Cut Paratha in 2 or 4 pieces.
- Gobi paratha is ready to serve with chutney or sauce or curd.
- Enjoy delicious Gobi Paratha.
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!