Gram Flour Semolina ( Besan Sooji ) ladoo
- Gram flour : 1/2 kg
- Semolina : 250 grams
- Pure ghee : 250 grams
- Powdered sugar : 400 grams
- Elaichi / Cardamom powder : 1 teaspoon
- Heat ghee in a pan on medium flame and add gram flour (besan) and semolina
(sooji) to it.
- Roast it and keep stirring continuously (make sure it doesn't get burnt ). Keep stirring until the color changes to brown and turn off the gas. This will take around 30-40 minutes.
- Let it cool down for 10 minutes. Add elaichi/ cardamom powder and powdered sugar and mix it properly.
- Make round shaped ladoos out of it. You can add more ghee to the mixture in case you are not able to make firm ladoos.
- Enjoy delicious Gram Flour Semolina (Besan Sooji) ladoo.
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!