Grated Carrot Salad – Quick and Healthy!
- Grated Carrots - 2
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice - 1 teaspoon
- Pepper powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Chopped Coriander leaves - 1 tablespoon
- FOR TEMPERING
- Sliced green chilli - 1
- Oil - 1 teaspoon
- Curry leaves - 2
- Mustard seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
- In a pan add oil and for the tempering add the mustard seeds, curry leaves and green chilli.
- Add the grated carrot and all the remaining ingredients except coriander leaves.
- Stir for a minute.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve your Grated Carrot Salad.
Cooking not only feeds the stomach but also the soul. I love to create new healthy recipes from simple ingredients found in the kitchen.