Green Misal | Hara Misal is a unique and savoury Maharashtrian dish.
Green Misal | Hara Misal is a quick and delicious Maharashtrian delicacy. You can pair and enjoy this dish with roti, bread, or even puris. The main ingredient of this recipe is coriander or dhaniya patta which we generally use only for garnishing. Moreover, coriander has many health benefits like lowering sugar level, rich in immunity-boosting antioxidants, and many other health benefits. So try this unique Maharashtrian dish at your home and you can let us know your valuable feedback in the comments section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom- Snehal Soni Rathi
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can skip using garlic while making the paste.
- Using fresh coconuts helps in the binding of the paste.
- Using lemon juice while preparing the paste helps in maintaining the green colour of the misal.
- While boiling the green peas, remember to add salt and sugar to them.
- While preparing the misal, adjust the level of salt in it as you have already added salt while boiling the green peas.
- You can adjust the amount of green peas to be used.