Hara Bhara Kabab is a popular and lip-smacking recipe.
Hara Bhara Kabab is simple and easy to prepare with the easily available ingredients. Here, we used veggies and spices to prepare the recipe. It is prepared with spinach which gives a green color to this kebab recipe. It is a great evening snack recipe and also can be party starters and especially to kids who hate to have their veggies. The kabab can also be pan-fried, baked, or shallow fried, but trust me deep frying is much better with the taste. Try this recipe and enjoy it with family and friends. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Sangeeta Dhawan.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Add fresh veggies of your choice.
- Preserve the leftover kabab mixture in the fridge and prepare kababs as required.
- You can also add paneer, cornflour, and breadcrumbs to the dough if you like its taste.
- After boiling the spinach place it into the cold water to retain its color.
- Grate or crush all the veggies to give a proper shape to the kabab.
- You can also shallow fry the kabab.
- Adjust the spices as per the requirement.
- Serve it hot for the better taste.