Dahi Ke Kabab | Hung Curd Cutlet is a wonderful treat for Snacks.
Dahi Ke Kabab | Hung Curd Cutlet is very delicious and easy to make cutlet. It contains hung curd, powdered form of a roasted gram, cottage cheese and some spices. This is a healthy cutlet. This goes well with any chutney. So, try to make it at home and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- For making hung curd at home, pour the curd in a muslin cloth, tie and hang it or keep in on a sieve for 5 to 6 hours so that all the water gets removed.
- You can use homemade paneer/cottage cheese also.
- The roasted gram powder is made directly by grinding roasted gram in a grinder.
- Instead of green chilies and ginger paste, you can also use finely chopped green chilies and grated ginger.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS:- Serve it with tomato ketchup or green chutney.