Hara Bhara Thepla is a famous Gujarati dish.
Hara Bhara Thepla is a healthy flavourful recipe from fresh fenugreek leaves. You can serve it as breakfast and lunch with plain yogurt and mango pickle. Thepla recipe comes very handy as a lunch box recipe and also for tiffin boxes while traveling. It has a longer shelf life compared to normal roti and can be easily preserved for 2 to 3 days easily. it is full of antioxidants and fiber, which eventually remove all toxins from our bodies. So, try to make this special dish in your kitchen and share your valuable feedback with us.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Shraddha Thakrar
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:
- The fenugreek leaves should be added in enough quantity.
- You can add dry fenugreek leaves(Kasuri methi) instead of fresh fenugreek leaves.
- If needed add 1 Tablespoon of curd to knead the dough.
- Don’t use water to knead the dough.
- You can store the dough in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.
For more such exciting recipes like Hara Bhara Thepla, please click on the following links: