Hariyali Chhole Aloo Curry Recipe
- Boiled potatoes/ aloo - 4
- Grinded tomatoes/ tamatar - 4
- Grated ginger/ adarak - 1 inch piece
- Green chili/ hari mirch chopped - 1
- Chopped garlic/ lehsun - 2 cloves
- Asafoetida/ hing - a pinch
- Coriander/ dhaniya powder - 2 tablespoons
- Red chili/ lal mirch powder - 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric/ haldi powder - 1 tablespoon
- Chana masala - 1 tablespoon
- Garam masala - 1 tablespoon
- Dry kasoori methi - 1 tablespoon
- Cumin seeds/ jeera - 1/2 tablespoon
- Boiled green chickpeas/ hara chana - 1 cup
- Chopped coriander leaves to garnish
- Onion/pyaz chopped - 2
- Salt to taste
- Heat a pan on medium flame and add hing and jeera to it.
- Saute the above mix for few seconds and then add chopped chili, garlic and ginger.
- Add chopped onions and saute them for a while. Add spices and salt. Add tomatoes too. Mix well.
- Cook the above mix till oil starts separating and then add boiled hara chana and aloo to the curry.
- Mix well and add chopped coriander leaves to it.
- Delicious 'Hariyali Chhole Aloo' is ready to be served.