Homemade Cookies – Rose Flavored!
- All purpose flour/ maida - 1 cup
- Besan/ gram flour - 2/3cup
- Cream/ malaai - 1 and 1/4 cup
- Chopped rose petals/ gulab ki pankhudi - 2 tablespoons
- Rose essence - 1/4 teaspoon
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
- Baking soda - 1/2 teaspoon
- Sugar/ cheeni - 1 and 1/4 cup
- Gulabjal/ rose water - 1 teaspoon
- Take a mixing bowl and add malai and sugar mix very well.
- Now add rest of the ingredients to the bowl and make a sticky dough.
- Refrigerate the dough for 1 hour.
- Divide the dough into 30 parts and make small flat balls.
- Place on a greased baking tray and bake in preheated oven at 170 degrees C for 20 minutes until they become crispy and light brown on edges.
- Take out all cookies and allow them to cool down.
- Yummy 'Homemade Cookies' with rose flavour are ready to be served!!
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.