Homemade Malai Kulfi – Delicious!!!
- Condensed milk - 1 cup or 250 ml
- Heavy whipping cream - 1/2 cup
- Evaporated milk - 1/2 cup (I used elaichi/cardamom flavored evaporated milk)
- Full fat milk - 1/2 cup (if you are not using evaporated milk then, then you can use double quantity of full fat milk)
- Black salt/ kala namak - 1 pinch
- Dry nuts chopped - 4 tablespoon (I used sliced almonds and pistachios)
- Cardamom/ elaichi powder - 1 teaspoon
- Cardamom rind/ elaichi chhilka - 4-5
- Saffron/ kesar strands - 12 soaked in 4 tablespoons of warm milk
- In a pan, add full fat milk and let it boil. Add kesar soaked milk in it. Mix well. Switch off the flame.
- Let it cool down completly and then add condensed milk, evaporated milk and heavy whipping cream.
- Add all nuts, elaichi powder and it's rind (chhilka), pinch of salt and mix well all together.
- Pour this mixture in your desire mould and cover it well.
- Let it set in freezer for at least 5-6 hours or till it sets completely.
- When it is set completely, demould it.
- Tasty 'Homemade Malai Kulfi' is ready to be served.
Ready in :
Recipe Type :