Ice Cream Sandwich is a mouthwatering dessert and snack option for everyone.
Ice Cream Sandwich is a unique idea to make dessert with minimum ingredients. You just need some biscuits, vanilla ice cream, and chocolate ganache. This technique for making a dessert with biscuits turns portable treat for kids. Moreover, you can prepare it instantly for an unexpected guest or serve it on your special occasions like a kitty party, birthday party, or family get-together. In addition, it is an easy and effortless dessert recipe. So try to make this recipe in your kitchen and share your valuable feedback with us.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Deepika Nahata
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- To save time: Take out the chocolate compound from the refrigerator before 30 minutes of melting it.
- To garnish the ice cream sandwich : Melted chocolate can be used instead of chocolate ganache.
- While the chocolate compound melts, stir continuously to melt it evenly at the same temperature.
- Any type of ice cream & biscuits can be used to prepare this ice cream sandwich.
- The ratio of fresh cream to chocolate should be 1:2 for the ganache.
- Chocolate ganache can be stored in the refrigerator.
- The biscuits can be filled with chocolate ganache instead of ice cream.
No comments yet.