Ice Cream Sandwich is a mouthwatering dessert and snack option for everyone.
Ice Cream Sandwich is a unique idea to make dessert with minimum ingredients. You just need some biscuits, vanilla ice cream, and chocolate ganache. This technique for making a dessert with biscuits turns portable treat for kids. Moreover, you can prepare it instantly for an unexpected guest or serve it on your special occasions like a kitty party, birthday party, or family get-together. In addition, it is an easy and effortless dessert recipe. So try to make this recipe in your kitchen and share your valuable feedback with us.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Deepika Nahata
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- To save time: Take out the chocolate compound from the refrigerator before 30 minutes of melting it.
- To garnish the ice cream sandwich : Melted chocolate can be used instead of chocolate ganache.
- While the chocolate compound melts, stir continuously to melt it evenly at the same temperature.
- Any type of ice cream & biscuits can be used to prepare this ice cream sandwich.
- The ratio of fresh cream to chocolate should be 1:2 for the ganache.
- Chocolate ganache can be stored in the refrigerator.
- The biscuits can be filled with chocolate ganache instead of ice cream.
For more such exciting recipes like Ice Cream Sandwich, please click on the following links: