Idli Dosa & Vada Batter is a 3 in 1 batter recipe.
Idli Dosa & Vada batter is ready to make batter recipe. This batter recipe is the answer to all your questions about the ideal batter for famous South Indian breakfast dishes. You can plan your weekly breakfast by following this recipe. So, try this, incorporate it into your morning meals plan, and let us know your feedback in the comment section
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Kameswari Sonti
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:-
- If the urad dal absorbs water while soaking, add more water to it.
- Vada batter does not require overnight fermentation.
- Preserve the batter in a refrigerator for one week.
- Millets like jowar, bajra, ragi can also be used for preparing dosa batter, instead of toor dal/split pigeon peas.
- Always follow 1:2 ratio for the idli and dosa batter