Idlizza – Tasty Snack/ Breakfast
- Idli - 2
- Onions/ pyaz - 1/2 finely chopped
- Tomatoes/ tamatar - 1/2 finely chopped
- Green Capsicums/ simla mirch - 1/2 finely chopped
- Salt/ namak - to taste
- Black Pepper/ kali mirch powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Oregano - 1/2 teaspoon (optional)
- Cheese - 1 slice (or in any form)
- Oil or olive oil/ tel - 2 teaspoons
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add onions, tomatoes and capsicum and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add salt, black pepper and oregano and sauté for another minute. Pizza topping is ready.
- Take idli and scoop out a small portion of the idli in the middle.
- Put a piece of cheese slice on it and add the pizza topping that we made.
- Yummy 'Idlizza' is ready now. You can grate more cheese on the top of it and add any more sauces as per the required taste.
Financial Analyst by profession and foodie by nature. I love to experiment the traditional Indian recipes by adding twist to it. Since I stay UAE, I get the exposure of Arabic and European taste as well.