Indo Chinese Platter For 10 In 1 Hour | Kitty Party Menu | Birthday Party Menu is a quick and easy idea for a party.
Whenever you host a party, the first question is what will be the menu? But today Zayka Ka Tadka brings a solution to your big confusion. That is Indo Chinese Platter For 10 In 1 Hour | Kitty Party Menu | Birthday Party Menu. These dishes are not only easy to make but healthy also. You just need some veggies and sauces to make your occasion special. That’s it. There is no need for any type of soaking or grinding process. Just chop veggies and quickly start to make your dishes.
Firstly, boil noodles, and rice. Side by side chop all vegetables. Further, prepare manchurian balls mixture and fry them. Meanwhile, you can prepare gravy for it. Then prepare fried rice, noodles and hot & sour soup. (Don’t forget to check the detailed recipes mentioned below) The best part of this menu is you don’t require so many spices and all. Just prepare bowls of sauces in a tray and add them. So, forget to order food from restaurants and try this idea to save your money and be ready to get compliments from your guests.
Now it’s time to upgrade your party menu and try our easy kitty party/birthday party recipes. Don’t forget to share your valuable feedback with us.
Click here to watch this video
This party menu was prepared by a lovely Mom: Neha Agarwal
Tips and Suggestions by the Mom Chef:
- FOR FRIED RICE :
- Add oil, and lemon juice to make fluffy rice.
- FOR VEG NOODLES :
- Stretch the noodles to check, if it breaks easily, then it is cooked perfectly.
- The oil should be applied to the inside surface of the pan, so noodles will not stick to the pan.
- Chilli vinegar can be used instead of vinegar.
- FOR MANCHURIAN BALLS :
- The ratio of all purpose flour to corn flour should be 2:3.
- Maida or corn flour can be added to bind the mixture.
- FOR MANCHURIAN GRAVY :
- All sauce mixture should be added to the middle of the pan to give a smokey flavor.
- The manchurian balls should be added to the gravy just before the serving.
- FOR HOT AND SOUR SOUP :
- Schezwan sauce can be added to make spicy soup.
No comments yet.