Instant Sweet Corn Moong Dal Pakora Recipe
Monsoon has come in India and all must be waiting for hot pakodas and fried items to enjoy with tea. Try this yummy recipe of pakodas and serve it to your family.
For more such exciting recipes, please click on the following links.
- Roughly grinded sweet corn - 1 cup
- Moong dal flour - 1 cup
- Sooji/ semolina - 1 tablespoon
- Pinch of hing/ asafoetida
- Saunf/ fennel seeds - 2 tablespoons
- Green chillies/ hari mirch - 2
- Chopped ginger/ adarak, red chili/ lal mirch powder and dhaniya/ coriander powder - 1 teaspoo each
- Garam masala - 1/4 teaspoon
- Chopped coriander leaves/ dhaniya patta for garnish
- Oil/ tel for deep fry
- Salt/ namak - as per taste
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Mix the mixture again. Meanwhile, heat enough oil in a pan on medium flame.
- Fry pakoras from both sides on medium low flame till it turns golden brown.
- Crispy and quick 'Instant Sweet Corn Moong Dal Pakora' is ready. Serve with green chutney/ ketchup.