Jack Fruit Balls Snack Recipe
Jack fruit can be served as a fruit or can be used for making curry, idli, dosa, snacks, etc. Today I am sharing the recipe of Jack Fruit Balls – Yummy Snack.
For more such exciting recipes, please click on the following links.
- Boiled jackfruit/ kathal - 1 cup
- Gram flour/ besan - 2 tablespoons
- Red chili/ lal mirch powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander/ dhaniya powder - 1 teaspoon
- Dry mango/ amchur powder - 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala - 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt/ namak to taste
- Oil/ namak for deep fry
- Take a mixing bowl and add all the ingredients and make a dough.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium flame and make 8 balls from the above dough.
- Fry these balls in oil until they become golden brown and crispy.
- Transfer them to a serving plate once done.
- Delicious and yummy 'Jack Fruit Balls' are ready to be served with any dip of your choice.
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.