Jaggery and Wheat Flour Lapta – Tasty Soup
- Whole wheat flour/ gehu ka atta : 1/2 cup
- Grated Jaggery/ gur : 1 tablespoon/ as per taste
- Ghee : 1 tablespoon
- Black pepper/ kali mirch powder : 1/4 teaspoon
- Warm water : 2 cups
- Heat ghee in a pan on medium flame and add whole wheat flour. Saute it till the colour changes to brown.
- Add warm water to it and mix it and keep stirring continuously.
- Once it is fully boiled, add the grated jaggery and black pepper powder and boil it for another 5 minutes and then switch off the flame.
- Delicious and healthy "Jaggery and Wheat Flour Lapta" is ready to be served.
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!