Jaggery Drynut Stuffed Paratha – Yummy Bite
- Whole wheat flour/ gehun atta : 2 cups
- Chopped dry nuts (almond/ badam, cashew nuts/ kaju, pistas) - 1/2 cup
- Coconut/ nariyal powder : 1/2 cup
- Cardamom/ elaichi powder : 1/2 teaspoon
- Grated Jaggery : 1/2 cup or as per your taste
- Salt/ namak : Pinch
- Ghee : 4 teaspoons
- Mix chopped dry nuts, coconut powder, cardamom powder and jaggery in large bowl.
- Make a soft paratha like dough from wheat flour, salt and 1 tablespoon ghee .
- Prepare circular balls from it and roll them in a circle.
- Put the above dry nuts mixture in the center and close it from all the sides.
- Roll it into a circle like a chapati or paratha with the help of a rolling pin/ belan.
- Heat tava on medium flame and cook paratha from both the sides by applying ghee on it.
- Yummy 'Jaggery Drynut Stuffed Paratha' are ready to be served with chilled curd/ pickle of your choice.
Ready in :
Special Category :
Recipe Type :
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!