Jal Jeera – Refreshing And Healthy Drink
- Water/ pani (chilled) - 2 glasses
- Jaljeera powder - 2 tablespoons (you can also use pani puri masala powder)
- Boondi - 2 teaspoons
- Black salt/ kala namak - 1 pinch
- Black pepper/ kali mirch - 1 pinch
- Chat masala - 1 pinch
- Salt/ namak as per taste
- Ice cubes/ barf - 4
- Take water in a bowl and add all above ingredients to it.
- Give a good mix and pour in serving glasses.
- Quick and easy drink for summers 'Jal Jeera' is ready to be served!
Good food creates good memories and can win many hearts. Though basic cooking started in my Mumbai days, but being in Germany for few years, I started missing all Indian food especially street food. This has made me trying new and new dishes at home and even during the lockdown period in india, it has proved to be the need of the hour!!