Jamun Smoothie – Refreshing Healthy Drink
- Jamun/Indian blackberry - 8-10 pieces, grated (without seeds)
- Yogurt/ dahi - 1 cup
- Chilled Milk/ doodh - 1 cup
- Cinnamon/ dalchini powder - 1 pinch
- Sugar/cheeni to taste or use honey/ shahad for sweetness
- Ice cubes crushed for serving
- Blend the jamun pieces with yogurt, milk, cinnamon and sugar.
- You can add some ice cubes too.
- Additionally honey can be added in place of sugar.
- Simple healthy 'Jamun Smoothie' is ready. Serve it chilled.
I am a housewife passionate towards cooking variety vegeterian food. Since I love change in the food regularly, I keep experimenting and innovating the daily food with simple twists so that they look different and maintain the taste. Variation in look, taste and preperation is my mantra in day to day cooking.
No comments yet.