Jeera Aloo – 5 minute recipe
- Boiled Cut Potato - 2 big size
- Asafoetida (heeng) - 1 pinch
- Cumin Seeds (Jeera) - 2.5 tablespoon , Coriander Seed - 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Kasuri Methi - 1 teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - per taste
- Chopped coriander leaves - 4-5 leaves
- Slit Green Chili - 1 piece
- Dry Mango Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Take 2 tablespoon cumin seeds and 1 tablespoon coriander seeds and saute it for 2 minutes. Add litlle salt and pound the mixture for a minute.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add asafoetida and cumin seeds and saute for 10 seconds. Add turmeric powder and red chilli powder.
- Roast the spices until cooked. Add boiled potatoes and mix well.
- Add salt, kasuri methi and pounded mixture of coriander seeds and cumins seeds.
Now add slit green chili pieces. (You can add dry mango powder as per your taste if you want.)
- Add chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
- Serve spicy jeera aloo - 5 minute recipe hot with paranthas or bread and enjoy with your friends/family.
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!