Aalu Paneer Pattice/Tikki
- Boiled Aloo - 5-6 medium
- Paneer Grated - 100 gms
- Chopped green chillies - 2
- Sago/sabudana powder - 1 to 2 tbspn
- Chopped coriander - handful
- Sendha namak/Rock Salt - as taste
- Crushed black pepper - 1 tspn
- Pinch garam masala
- Roasted Jeera/Cumins Powder - 1/2 tspn
- Mash boiled potatoes and mix all these ingredients to form a tight mixture.
- Take balls out of it and Shape into pattice/tikkis.
- Deep fry or preferably shallow fry on a tawa with less oil.
- Cook from both sides into golden color.
- Serve with farhali Apple chutney or Curd and some Potato chips.
I am a housewife passionate towards cooking variety vegeterian food. Since I love change in the food regularly, I keep experimenting and innovating the daily food with simple twists so that they look different and maintain the taste. Variation in look, taste and preperation is my mantra in day to day cooking.