Kaju ki Barfi | Cashew Barfi is a delightful recipe for festive seasons.
Kaju ki Barfi | Cashew Barfi is usually prepared during Indian festivals such as Diwali, Navaratri, Raksha Bandhan, and even Ganesh Chaturthi. It is a healthy and an all-time favorite barfi, a fuss-free, simple, and easy barfi recipe with just a handful of ingredients.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Durga Amma.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can also store it for 3 to 4 days at room temperature.
- Use a nonstick pan for easy and efficient preparation of the barfi.
- Do not boil the sugar syrup after you attain 1- string consistency, as it turns burfi hard and brittle.
- Cashew barfi must be prepared on a low flame.
- Cooldown the rolled kaju mixture before cutting it into pieces. If the kaju mixture is warm, then the kaju barfi pieces will not be firm but soggy.
- For added flavors, you can add rose water, saffron, or any flavor of your choice.