Kaju ki Barfi | Cashew Barfi is a mouthwatering recipe for the festive seasons.
Kaju ki Barfi | Cashew Barfi is prepared during Indian festivals like Diwali, Navaratri, Raksha Bandhan, and even Ganesh Chaturthi. The consistency of the powdered cashews, the consistency of the sugar syrup and, water should be perfect to prepare a good barfi. It is a healthy and all-time favorite barfi. A fuss-free, simple, and easy barfi recipe with a handful of ingredients. Try to prepare it at home and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Durga Amma.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can also store it for 3 to 4 days at room temperature.
- Use nonstick pan for easy and efficient barfi.
- Do not boil the sugar syrup after you attain 1 string consistency as it turns burfi hard and brittle.
- Cashew barfi has to be prepared on low flame.
- Cooldown the rolled kaju mixture before cutting into pieces. If the kaju mixture is warm, then the kaju pieces will not be firm but soggy
- For flavors, you can add rose water, saffron, or any flavor of your choice.