Karonde Ka Khatta Meetha Achaar
Karonde Ka Khatta Meetha Achaar is a summer special dish that is served as a side dish in meals.
For more such exciting recipes, please click on the following links.
- Karonda - 1 bowl
- Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
- Red chili/ mirchi - half teaspoon
- Coriander/ dhaniya - 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric/ haldi - 1/4 teaspoon
- Saunf/ fennel powder - 1 tablespoon
- Cumin seeds/ jeera - half teaspoon
- Heeng/ asafoetida - a pinch
- Garam masala - 1/4 teaspoon
- Sugar/ cheeni- 2 tablespoons
- Oil/ tel - 2 tablespoons
- Wash and cut the karondas and set aside.
- Heat some oil in a pan and add heeng and jeera to it.
- Add all spices, salt and mix it well. Saute it for a while and then add karondas to it.
- Cover the pan and cook it for 5-7 minutes on lower flame.
- Add sugar and mix well and then turn off the gas.
- Tangy and yummy 'Karonde Ka Khatta Meetha Achaar' is ready to be served with your meals!
Angeleena is an avid book and food lover. She runs Dough Re Mi, a bake-on-order startup based out of Bangalore. A mother of two hyperactive girls who keep her on her toes, she loves being busy. She 'secretly' plans to write a thriller some day!