Kesar Milk Powder Ladoo – Instant Sweet
- Milk powder - 1 cup
- Sugar/ cheeni (powdered) - 1/2 cup
- Ghee - 2 tablespoons
- Kesar/ saffron - 15 strands soaked in 1 tablespoon of warm water
- Cashews/ kaju for garnishing
- Heat ghee on medium flame.
- Add all the ingredients except cashews and mix well.
- Stir continuously to get a smooth consistency and cook the mixture for 15 minutes.
- Mixture will become thick and will start shrinking.
- Switch off the flame and let the mixture be warm enough to make ladoos.
- Now add chopped cashews and make round shaped ladoos of medium size.
- Delicious and quick 'Kesar Milk Powder Ladoo' is ready to be served!
Good food creates good memories and can win many hearts. Being here in Germany, we miss Indian street foods. So I prepare them at home and enjoy it with my loving family !!!