Khandavi In Microwave With a Twist – Yummy
- FOR KHANDAVI : Besan/ gram flour - 1 cup
- Lemon juice/ neembu ras - 1 tablespoon
- Curd/ dahi - 1 cup
- Water/ pani - 2 cups
- Turmeric powder/ haldi - 1/4 teaspoon
- Sugar/ cheeni - 1 tablespoon
- Salt/ namak to taste
- FOR TADKA - Oil/ tel - 1 tablespoon and Mustard seeds/ rai - 1 teaspoon
- Copped ginger/ adarak and chilli/ mirch - 1 teaspoon
- Coconut/ nariyal powder - 1 tablespoon
- Asafoetida/ hing - 1 pinch
- Chopped coriander leaves/ dhaniya patta for garnish
- Mix all ingredients of khandavi and make a batter.
- Cook in the microwave for 2 minutes. Remove and beat batter. Again, cook for 2 minutes in the microwave. Remove and beat again. For the last time, cook for 1 minute in the microwave and beat. Spread it on a plate or clean kitchen platform.
- TADKA - Take a microwaves safe bowl and heat oil in microwave for 2 minutes. Remove and mix raai and hing again and then microwave for 2 minutes . Again remove and add coconut powder and chopped ginger and chillies. Again microwave for 2 minutes. Tadka is ready now.
- Cut khandavi into long strips and sprinkle coriander leaves over it. Spread tadka and roll it.
- Delicious 'Khandavi In Microwave With a Twist' is ready to be served!
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.