Khandavi in the Microwave – Quick
- Chickpea flour/Besan - 1 cup
- Curd - 1 cup
- Water - 2 cups
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Lemon juice - 1 tablespoon
- Sugar - 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- FOR TADKA
- Oil - 1 tablespoon
- Mustard seeds/rai - 1 teaspoon
- Ginger garlic paste - 1/2 teaspoon
- Coconut powder - to taste
- Mix all ingredients and make a batter/dough.
- Cook in the microwave for 2 minutes. Remove and knead batter. Again, cook for 2 minutes in the microwave. Remove and knead again. For the last time, cook for 1 minute in the microwave and knead. Spread it on a plate or clean kitchen platform.
- Prepare the tadka by heating oil. Add the mustard seeds and ginger garlic paste. When it turns slightly brown, remove from the flame.
- Cut the khandavi and spread coconut powder and coriander and roll it. Pour the tadka onto the khandavi.
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.