Kiwi Fruit Ice Cream – Delicious Bite
- Milk/ doodh - 1/2 kg
- Kiwi fruit - 2
- Homemade mava/ khoya - 100 gms
- Malaai/ cream - 1 cup
- Kiwi crushed - 2 tablespoons
- Vanilla essence - 1/2 teaspoon
- Crushed sugar/ cheeni - 3/4th cup
- Boil milk and then add mava and sugar to it. Mix well and cook for 15 minutes till it gets thick.
- Put off the gas now and allow it to cool down. Take a mixer and add the above mix, cream and kiwi fruit. Churn it for a while.
- Add vanilla essence and add kiwi crushed. Mix well.
- Pour the mix in ice cream mould and then refrigerate for 5-7 hours.
- Yummy and easy 'Kiwi Fruit Ice Cream' is ready to be served in summers!
Ready in :
320 minutes (includes refrigerate time)
Special Category :
Recipe Type :
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!