Kulia Fruit Chaat – Delhi Street Food
- Cucumber (peeled) - 1
- Kiwi (chopped) - 1
- Grapes - 10-15 ( cut in half)
- Pomegranate seeds - 1/4 cup
- Cumin seeds powder/ jeera powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Sendha namak/ rock salt (to taste)
- Lemon juice/ nimbu ras - 1 tablespoon
- Coriander leaves chopped - handful
- Cut the cucumber into pieces of 1-1.5 inch length.
- Scoop out the pulp out of it.
- Add salt, cumin seeds powder to chopped fruits and add lemon juice.
- Fill the cucumber cups with fruits and top it with pomegranate seeds.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Kulia Fruit Chaat is ready to be served now.
Hi! I am Ruchika, mother to a two year old, Hridyansh, married to a wonderful person, Vineet and live in Haryana, travelling around different cities.
A banker by profession and a foodie by heart. It is a humble attempt at sharing my passion for food. You will definitely find lot of easy recipes in this space.
I have no formal training in food photography. So, please bear up with me. Suggestions to improve this are always welcome and Feedback is always appreciated.