Lassi With Rabdi – Mouth Watering Drink
- Rabdi - 1 bowl
- Curd/ dahi - 3 tablespoons
- Sugar/ cheeni - 4 teaspoons
- Milk/ doodh - 1/4 cup
- Water/ pani - 1/4 cup
- Ice cubes/ barf -2-3
- Kesar/ saffron - 4-5 strands
- Dry nuts chopped - 2 teaspoons
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender (except kesar, ice cubes and dry nuts).
- Blend it for a minute.
- Take 2 serving glasses and place some rabdi on it. Then pour lassi over it.
- Garnish the drink with kesar, dry nuts and ice cubes.
- Delicious and chilled 'Lassi With Rabdi' is ready to be served!
- NOTE : RABDI - Mix cream - 1 cup, milk - 1/2 cup and sugar - 3-4 teaspoons together. Boil on medium flame till it gets thick and rich in texture. Overall recipe will take 20-25 minutes. Refrigerate it for 1-2 hours. Serve chilled.
Good food creates good memories and can win many hearts. Though basic cooking started in my Mumbai days, but being in Germany for few years, I started missing all Indian food especially street food. This has made me trying new and new dishes at home and even during the lockdown period in india, it has proved to be the need of the hour!!