Layered Gujiya – Delightful Festive Sweet
- FOR DOUGH: Maida/All Purpose Flour - 1 1/4 cup
- Ghee - 3 tablespoons
- FOR STUFFING: Roasted mawa - 1/4 cup
- Chopped mixed dry fruits - 2 tablespoons
- Sugar - 2 tablespoons
- Dry roasted atta - 1 tablespoon
- Ghee for deep frying
- FOR LAYERING: Corn flour -1 tablespoon
- Ghee - 1 tablespoon
- Take a mixing bowl and add maida and ghee. Make crumble. Now using water make a soft dough.
- Mix all the ingredients of stuffing.
- Now divide the dough into 8 parts and make small balls. Roll them using rolling pin into thin rotis.
- Beat cornflour and ghee until it becomes fluffy.
- Take a roti and brush it with cornflour mixture and cover with another roti and brush again. Repeat this process 7 times.
- Now holding tightly roll all rotis together and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Roll all the cut pieces. Stuff with mawa mixture and fold it.
- Heat ghee for frying. Put ghujiyas and fry on low flame until golden in color.
- Crispy and yummy Layered Ghujiya is ready to eat.
Ready in :
Recipe Type :
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.