Leftover Dry Curry Stuffed Paratha
- Aloo Gobi dry curry - 1 Cup (mash it slighlty with the help of your palms)
- Wheat Flour Dough made from 1 Cup Flour
- Oil/ Ghee for shallow frying parathas
- Dry atta for making parathas
- Take 2 medium size balls of atta dough and roll it to 6 inch diameter disc on a dusted rolling board. In other words, make 2 regular size chapaties.
- Put one chapati on the roller board and spread 1 tablespoon of aloo gobi curry on it.
- Apply oil on the surroundings of chapati.
- Put another chapati on it and bind the edges of chapaties where we have applied oil. Press it slightly with the help of your palms.
- Heat Non Stick Tawa. Place the stuffed paratha on it and cook it from both sides by flipping the sides of paratha.
- You can use flat spoon or specula for shallow frying parathas. Pour enough oil or ghee on both sides for making the parathas soft and delicious.
- Dry curry stuffed parathas are ready now. Serve them hot with pickle/ curd.
Good food creates good memories and can win many hearts. Being here in Germany, we miss Indian street foods. So I prepare them at home and enjoy it with my loving family !!!