Leftover Dry Curry Stuffed Paratha
- Aloo Gobi dry curry - 1 Cup (mash it slighlty with the help of your palms)
- Wheat Flour Dough made from 1 Cup Flour
- Oil/ Ghee for shallow frying parathas
- Dry atta for making parathas
- Take 2 medium size balls of atta dough and roll it to 6 inch diameter disc on a dusted rolling board. In other words, make 2 regular size chapaties.
- Put one chapati on the roller board and spread 1 tablespoon of aloo gobi curry on it.
- Apply oil on the surroundings of chapati.
- Put another chapati on it and bind the edges of chapaties where we have applied oil. Press it slightly with the help of your palms.
- Heat Non Stick Tawa. Place the stuffed paratha on it and cook it from both sides by flipping the sides of paratha.
- You can use flat spoon or specula for shallow frying parathas. Pour enough oil or ghee on both sides for making the parathas soft and delicious.
- Dry curry stuffed parathas are ready now. Serve them hot with pickle/ curd.
Good food creates good memories and can win many hearts. Though basic cooking started in my Mumbai days, but being in Germany for few years, I started missing all Indian food especially street food. This has made me trying new and new dishes at home and even during the lockdown period in india, it has proved to be the need of the hour!!