Leftover Poha Sandwiches – Instant Snacks
- Leftover poha - 1 bowl
- Bread - 4 slices
- Tomato/ tamatar ketchup - 1 tablespoon
- Mint/ pudina chutney - 1 tablespoon (any green chutney)
- Butter/ ghee as required to toast sandwiches
- Take a bread piece and apply green chutney on it. Meanwhile preheat the sandwich maker.
- Take another bread and apply ketchup.
- Make a sandwich by filling the breads with leftover poha.
- Apply butter on outer parts of breads while making sandwiches.
- Delicious and very quick 'Leftover Poha Sandwiches' are ready to be served in snacks!
Good food creates good memories and can win many hearts. Being here in Germany, we miss Indian street foods. So I prepare them at home and enjoy it with my loving family !!!