Leftover Poha Sandwiches – Instant Snacks
- Leftover poha - 1 bowl
- Bread - 4 slices
- Tomato/ tamatar ketchup - 1 tablespoon
- Mint/ pudina chutney - 1 tablespoon (any green chutney)
- Butter/ ghee as required to toast sandwiches
- Take a bread piece and apply green chutney on it. Meanwhile preheat the sandwich maker.
- Take another bread and apply ketchup.
- Make a sandwich by filling the breads with leftover poha.
- Apply butter on outer parts of breads while making sandwiches.
- Delicious and very quick 'Leftover Poha Sandwiches' are ready to be served in snacks!
Good food creates good memories and can win many hearts. Though basic cooking started in my Mumbai days, but being in Germany for few years, I started missing all Indian food especially street food. This has made me trying new and new dishes at home and even during the lockdown period in india, it has proved to be the need of the hour!!