Leftover Pulav Stuffed Parathas
- Wheat Flour Dough made from 1 Cup Flour
- Pulav - 1 Cup
- Oil as required
- Dry Wheat Flour - 1/2 Cup
- Heat Non Stick Tawa. Take lemon sized ball from Atta Dough and roll it into a 6cm circle.
- Spread 1tbsp of Pulav on the rolled Dough, and cover the mixture properly by gathering the edges of the paratha while pinching it to the center. Seal it tightly and flatten it by pressing gently. Again dust it in dry flour and roll it gently into about 6 inch diameter circle.
- Place it on tawa and cook it from one side properly. Now flip it and cook the other side too. Apply oil as per requirement.
- Use a flattened spoon for pressing the parathas. Once the parathas are golden brown and crispy, Take it to a serving plate
- "Stuffed Pulav Parathas" are ready now. Serve them hot with Butter/Pickle/Chutney.
Good food creates good memories and can win many hearts. Though basic cooking started in my Mumbai days, but being in Germany for few years, I started missing all Indian food especially street food. This has made me trying new and new dishes at home and even during the lockdown period in india, it has proved to be the need of the hour!!