Leftover Roti Masala Pancake
- Leftover Roti - 4
- Chickpea Flour or Besan - 2 tablespoon
- Green Spring Onion or Plain Onion - 1/2 bowl
- Chopped Coriander Leaves/ Ginger/ Green Chilli - 2 tablespoon
- Spices (As per taste) - Salt, Red Chilli Powder, Garam Masala, Chaat Masala, Asafoetida(Hing)
- Vegetable Oil - 2 tablespoon
- Add small pieces of rotis in a grinder and crush or churn them.
- Add all the ingredients above. Add little water to it, mix well and make batter of medium consistency.
- Heat a pan and add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Pour 1 service spoon of batter on the pan and spread it evenly. Make small size pancakes on medium flame.
- Let the panckae cook from one side for 5 minutes, and then flip it and cook the other side on medium flame .
- Serve these yummy leftover roti pancakes hot with sauce or green chutney!
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!