Leftover Veggie Spring Rolls – Yummy Snack
- All Purpose Flour (Maida) - 1 bowl
- Salt - as per taste
- Ajwain - 1/2 teaspoon
- Vegetable oil - 1 tablespoon
- Filling Masala: Leftover dry vegetable sabzi -1 bowl
- Spices – As required. Salt - 1 teaspoon, Chilli powder - 1 teaspoon, Whole Coriander seeds -2 tablespoons, Garam Masala - 1/2 teaspoon, Dry Mango Powder/Amchoor - 1 teaspoon, Black Salt - ¼ teaspoon, Asafoetida (Hing) - pinch.
- Besan/Gram Flour - 2 tablespoons, Grated Ginger - 1 teaspoon, Grated Green Chili - 2 -3 pieces
- DOUGH : Take All purpose flour or maida and add vegetable oil , ajwain and salt in it. Make dough out of it (not too tight or loose).
- Cover it with a muslin cloth and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- FILLING MASALA : Mix all ingredients of filling material including spices in leftover vegetables.
- MAKING THE CRISPY ROLL : Take the dough and divide them into medium circular shaped balls. Then make thin medium size chapati and spread filling masala on it. It should cover the chapati properly and evenly distributed. Now roll it properly.
- Pre heat airfrier at 180°C for 10-12 minutes.
- Brush the rolls with oil and then keep it in airfrier for 25-30 minutes.
- Take it out from airfrier. Cut the roll into pieces of 3 -5 cm with sharp knife/cutter.
- Serve crispy Leftover Veggie Spring Rolls with garma garam chai ( Indian Tea) …Enjoy!!
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!