Lemon And Cottage Cheese Cake Recipe
This cake is baked with the combination of unique ingredients.This cake is not only tasty but also healthy.
For more such exciting recipes, please click on the following links.
- Soft paneer - 200 gms
- Plain flour - 100 gms or 1 cup
- Almond flour - 1/2cup (almond ground to powder)
- Butter - 100 gms or 1 cup
- Powdered sugar - 100 gms
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
- Baking soda - 1/2 teaspoon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Lemon zest (grated lemon peel) - 1 teaspoon
- Milkmaid - 1 cup
- Cake tin - 1 no.
- First of all mash paneer and set aside.
- Add baking powder and soda to flour and sift together.
- Add almond meal to flour.
- Add butter, milkmaid and sugar to the flour mixture and mix well.
- Now add mashed paneer and fold gently.
- Finally, add lemon juice and lemon zest and mix well.
- Pour the batter into greased tin.
- Bake it at 180℃ for 30 minutes in a preheated oven.
- Cool the cake completely and cut into slices.
- Tasty and tangy 'Lemon And Cottage Cheese Cake' is ready to be served!
Ready in :
Special Category :
Recipe Type :
A teacher by profession but baker by passion. I love doing experiments with baking - both sweet and savoury dishes. I am always excited to try something new for my friends and family.